Monday, July 14, 2008

Preach On, Preacher

We've got another live one today, a talker who talks to no one--we can see, anyway. When I walked on the bus, he was already talking to a younger gal, who was leaning into him, apparently involved. So I thought nothing of it, except that he was animated and obviously passionate about this discussion. Next thing I know, the girl walks off the bus mid-his speech and he just went on talking. Did I miss something? I guess I did, however, he did not miss a beat. He kept going, talking, pointing and gesturing and raising eyebrows like he were a lecture hall professor, or a preacher. All this, and yet he was just whispering to himself. I have to admit, I was strangely intrigued by his intensity, and I would not have minded a dose of his sermon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some people just don't know how to SHUT UP!!!!! yap Yap YAp YAP!!!!!